based design with absolutely accurate and stable
• Compact and light weight, yet rugged and
• 89-95% efficient.
• Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency
• Switch selectable 50 or 60 Hz output
• Capable of driving highly reactive loads
such as electric tools and appliances.
• Capable of driving highly capacitive loads
such as switching power supplies.
• Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
• Suitable for vehicle or wall mounting.
Input Voltage: 48 V
Output Voltage 110V model: 100/110/120 VAC
Output Voltage 220V model: 220/230/240 VAC
Output Frequency: 50 or 60 HZ
+ 0.05% Accuracy
2KW Surge Rating: 4000W
3KW Surge Rating: 6000W
2KW Efficiency (full load): 120V model up to 93%
2KW Efficiency (full load): 220V model up to 95%
3KW Efficiency (full load): 120V model up to 92%
3KW Efficiency (full load): 220V model up to 94%
No load Current: <1.0W Sleep Mode
Output Waveform Sinewave: <3% THD
Output Regulation: -10% / +4% All models
Protection: Overload, Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity (Fuse), O.T, Over/Under Input Voltage.
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 71°C
MTBF: over 100,000 hours per field data
MTTR: 30 minutes
Shock: 20g / 11mS per MIL-STD-810
Vibration: per MIL-STD-810 (Munson Road Test)
Humidity: per MIL-STD-810 to 95% non condensing
EMI: per MIL-STD-461 CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, and RS103
IP Rating: 54 (higher ratings optional)