based design with absolutely accurate and stable
• Panel indicators for battery voltage &
• Compact and light weight, yet rugged and
vehicle rated, 83-90% efficient.
• Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency
• Switch selectable 50 or 60 Hz output,
• Capable of driving highly reactive loads
such as electric tools and appliances.
• Capable of driving highly capacitive loads
such as switching power supplies.
• Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
• Suitable for vehicle or wall mounting.
• Standard inputs 20-32VDC
• Standard outputs 110V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz.
• Switch selectable ±10V output change.
• RS232 communication standard.
• Below 1W consumption in sleep mode.
19" RACK MOUNT PANEL OPTIONAL
Please click here for drawing.
Input Voltage: 20-32
Output Voltage 110V model:
Output Voltage 220V model: 220/230/240 VAC
Output Frequency: 50 or 60 HZ User Selectable
+ 0.05% Accuracy
Continuous Power Rating:1500W/2000VA
Surge Rating: 2000W/2500VA
Peak Output Current: 25 Amps
110V model / 11 Amps 230V model
Efficiency (full load): 110V model 83%
Efficiency (full load): 220V model 86%
No load Current: <1.0W Sleep Mode
Output Waveform Sinewave: <3% THD
Output Regulation: -10% / +4% All models
Protection: Overload, Short Circuit, Reverse
Polarity (Fuse), O..T, Over/Under Input Voltage,
RS-232 & Remote Control Standard on all models.
Safety: UL458 EN60950
EMC: FCC Class B, EN50081-1:1992,
EN50082-1:1992, EN55022B:1994, EN61000-4-2:1995,
EN6100-4-3:1996, ENV50204:1995 e-Mark e13-020932
Ambient Temperature: -20° to +50°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C to +71°C
Size: 4.13"H x 10.75"W x 15.26"L